0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
2. What is a main benefit to AdWords over traditional forms of marketing?
3. If a user clicks on sitelinks then
4. Where can Google search ads show?
5. An advertiser wants her ad to show only to the precise search term ‘oak dining table’. How can she ensure the ad only shows in response to this term?
6. Which of the following would you add to a keyword list in order to boost sales on a particular model of tennis racquet?
7. Which bidding strategy should an advertiser choose in order to meet a campaign goal of visibility?
8. A small-business owner wants to drive as many potential customers as possible to their website. The budget for their campaign is only $500 per month. Which type of automated bidding strategy best aligns to the owner’s campaign goal?
9. A small business uses Google Display ads to help deliver relevant advertising to people browsing the web. Which statement is true about where Google Display ads connect with these valuable audiences?
10. Colin wants to get the word out about his newest product. He’s planning to create a Google Display campaign with building awareness as his marketing objective. Why would Colin choose “Build awareness” as his marketing objective?